Monday 4 August 2014

UCA Farnham Fine Art Student Success - Amy Wood


UCA Farnham Fine Art student, Amy Wood who has just successfully completed her 1st year has work in the "Community in the eye of the artist" exhibition in Hertfordshire over the summer. 

"The work is within the Lowewood Museum for two months and has a large opening event day, this therefore will be the longest any of my work has been displayed and I am therefore very honoured to have received this opportunity during the summer. 

Whilst at the opening event for the exhibition, I was approached by the head of Hertfordshire county council who had shown an interest in my work, and asked for a private commission, and also discussed further exhibitions. I have a meeting with him early August in order to discuss his requirements and further work and exhibitions."

No comments:

Post a Comment